The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Administration for Children and Families (ACF), Children’s Bureau (CB) has released FY 2011 discretionary grantees. Various organizations spanning public, private, local and nationals are receiving funding to address the following issue areas. The ACF site also includes recipients, funding levels, and information that enables access to grant parameters.
- Early Education Partnerships to Expand Protective Factors for Children with Child Welfare Involvement
- Education System Collaborations to Increase Educational Stability
- Family Connection Grants: Using Family Group Decision-making to Build Protective Factors for Children and Families
- Grants to Tribes, Tribal Organizations and Migrant Programs for Community-Based Child Abuse Prevention Programs
- Improving Services Delivery to Youth in the Child Welfare System
- Infant Adoption Awareness Training Grants Integrating Trauma-Informed and Trauma-Focused Practice in Child Protective Service (CPS) Delivery
- Tribal Title IV-E Plan Development Grants